Cosmetic dentists in Dublin area offer wide range of services
A beautiful smile is an indication of confidence and oral health. Dr. Munira Lokhandwala and the team at StarBrite Dental in Dublin encourage patients to take the time to learn about the many ways in which they can enhance their smiles even when imperfections exist. Patients who have chipped, broken, or stained teeth may feel as though there is nothing they can do to improve their appearance. Fortunately, cosmetic dentists are here to help. Cosmetic dentists can provide a number of treatments that are dedicated to addressing these issues and providing affordable, effective solutions. Below is a small sample of the cosmetic services available through our practice:
- Dental implants – implants are an ideal way of replacing one or more teeth within the smile due to disease, extraction, or injury.
- Dentures – full and partial dentures are available for the replacement of missing teeth.
- Invisalign – instead of utilizing traditional metal bracket and wire braces to align the smile, patients are encouraged to learn about clear aligner tray therapy with Invisalign comfortable, discreet treatment.
- Six Month Smiles – Six Month Smiles uses tooth-colored brackets and wires for faster alignment of the anterior teeth.
- Teeth whitening – a brighter, whiter smile is within reach with in-office whitening or take-home bleaching kits.
- Porcelain veneers – porcelain facings are custom-made to bond onto the front of natural teeth to cover problem areas.
- Dental crowns – crowns cover natural teeth and provide an extra layer of protection while ensuring beautiful enhancement. Our practice offers same-day dental crowns using CEREC technology.
- Dental bonding – composite resin bonding is used as an option for repairing broken teeth or disguising small gaps between them.
Dr. Munira Lokhandwala is proud to provide these and many other cosmetic dentistry solutions for new and existing patients in her Dublin area practice. Her front office team can be reached by calling (925) 828-0252 to schedule a consultation appointment and evaluation.Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page