Cosmetic and non-cosmetic reasons to consider Teeth Veneers
Ever seen a stunning smile and wish you had one like that? Most of these beautiful smiles might be natural, but some are a result of cosmetic dental procedures, like that we offer at StarBrite Dental in Dublin, California. And because smiles are different, we offer different cosmetic dentistry treatments to fit your unique needs. One such treatment we offer is teeth veneers.
With our natural-looking dental veneers, we will gift you with an unrivaled smile that you can’t put a price tag on. And that’s not all — our veneers are more than a cosmetic fix!
Cosmetic reasons for teeth veneers
Whether minor or significant, any teeth imperfection can discourage you. After all, your smile is one of the most critical aspects of your overall look. So, if you are struggling with dental flaws, dental veneers can generate dramatic results if you have:
- Stained teeth: A dull smile isn’t something you should be willing to settle for. While you may consider teeth whitening, some teeth stains are just too stubborn to respond to whitening products. As such, you should consider teeth veneers to conceal stained teeth.
- Teeth gaps: If you have slight gaps in your teeth, dental veneers can close those spaces, giving you a complete smile.
- Misshapen teeth: Teeth veneers can give you a uniform look if you have oddly sized or shaped teeth.
Non-cosmetic reasons to consider veneers
As mentioned, dental veneers aren’t just for cosmetic reasons only. Veneers improve your oral functionality by:
- Restoring your enamel: Acidic foods, abrasive toothpaste, and teeth grinding may result in worn-down enamel, causing sensitivity. Luckily, you can protect your teeth for years to come with dental veneers.
- Repairing tiny cracks: Teeth can develop tiny cracks over the years, exposing the inner tooth to infections. Thanks to veneers, Dr. Munira Lokhandwala can seal up tiny cracks, protecting your teeth from decay and further cracks.
Actual Patient Results
Ultimately, veneers boost the appearance and strength of your teeth, improving your oral functionality.
Dental veneers treatment in Dublin, CA
Are you ready to experience the magic of dental veneers? Please dial (925) 828-0252 to book an appointment with StarBrite Dental in Dublin, CA. Dr. Munira Lokhandwala and her team will install high-quality teeth veneers that will transform your ordinary smile into a show-stopping grin.
Share this Article
Dr. Munira Lokhandwala takes pride in ensuring quality service, and her precision and attention to detail can be seen with all her patients. In addition, to being a skilled and qualified dentist, Dr. Munira has a pleasant and friendly attitude and warmly welcomes anyone to StarBrite Dental - Dublin for dental assistance.