Dentist in Dublin, CA discusses the purpose of Invisalign treatment
Patients who are interested in Invisalign treatment may have questions about this clear aligner method of achieving straighter teeth and better bite alignment. Dr. Munira Lokhandwala and her team in Dublin, CA encourage patients to learn more about this solution and find out if they are appropriate candidates.
Invisalign is a way of straightening teeth without brackets and wires. Dr. Lokhandwala finds that the cost of treatment is comparable to that of conventional orthodontics, and many patients love this virtually invisible method of realigning the smile with clear plastic trays. Each set of trays is worn for approximately two weeks, before progressing to the next set. Patients are required to comply closely with treatment to achieve desired results.
Benefits of Invisalign
- It is cost-effective and comparable to the price of traditional braces.
- It is more discreet, using clear plastic aligners to move teeth gradually into their proper positions.
- Invisalign allows patients to achieve their desired smile in a shorter time period.
- Trays are comfortable and easy to slide in place for effortless results.
- Treatment uses gradual, gentle force for more comfort.
- It is effective for patients with mild to moderate misalignment.
- Aligners are removable for normal eating and hygiene.
Invisalign is a great option for teenagers and adults. During the initial examination and consultation appointment, they can learn more about this method of treatment.
Individuals in the San Ramon, CA area who are concerned about the cost of clear aligners are encouraged to schedule a visit with Dr. Lokhandwala. She will take plenty of time to explain how this orthodontic service can completely change their smiles, affordably.
If you live in or around Dublin, schedule an appointment by calling the front office team at (925) 828-0252. Or personally visit the Starbrite Dental office at 7197 Village Parkway, Suite B.Back to Invisalign Page