Dublin, CA dentist describes the benefits of Six Month Smiles treatment
At StarBrite Dental, our team is dedicated to ensuring patients have access to a wide selection of treatments under one roof. Instead of being referred to another dental professional for treatments such as orthodontic work, many of these procedures can be performed at our dental office. Dr. Munira Lokhandwala is pleased to provide orthodontic treatments such as Six Month Smiles for Dublin, CA area patients. There are many benefits to this and other cosmetic procedures available at the office.
What is Six Months Smiles?
Dr. Munira Lokhandwala describes the Six Month Smiles treatment as an effective orthodontic procedure that can improve the alignment of the anterior teeth in the front of the smile. The “social six” are the most noticeable teeth when patients socialize with others and may require alignment if they are gapped or crooked. By using tooth-colored brackets and wires, these front teeth can be quickly repositioned to provide proper alignment and a beautiful, healthy smile.
What are the benefits of Six Month Smiles?
There are a few advantages that Dr. Munira Lokhandwala of StarBrite Dental encourages patients to consider. Six Month Smiles:
- Provides an affordable way to make minor adjustments to the front teeth
- Is fast, with most patients completing treatment in approximately six months
- Is more discreet than traditional orthodontics as the brackets and wires are tooth-colored
- Can address minor to moderate changes to the teeth in the front of the mouth
- Can be completed by a dental professional without referral to another dental specialist
- Repositions teeth quickly and easily with minimal visits to the dentist for adjustments
- Allows many adult patients to be viable candidates for treatment and avoid traditional orthodontic work
Speak to our team at StarBrite Dental today
If you are considering the benefits of Six Month Smiles to transform your smile, now is the time to connect with Dr. Munira Lokhandwala of StarBrite Dental. She is located at 7197 Village Parkway, Suite B, and can be reached at (925) 828-0252. Her office is accepting new patients interested in general, cosmetic, and restorative dental services from an experienced team of professionals in the community.Back to Six Month Smiles Page
Experienced dentists, Dr. Munira Lokhandwala, Dr. Maryum Tariq, and Dr. Susan Chen, specialize in both general and cosmetic dentistry. The rest of our team consists of Amy -Patient Coordinator, Alka - AP, Dental assistants Marisol and Cayla, and the office manager Janice.